Craig is responsible for sourcing and managing new investment opportunities, property management and dispositions.
Prior to co-founding NewGrove Partners, Craig was a Director of Investments with Harbert Management Corporation’s U.S. Real Estate team. At Harbert, Craig directed real estate transactions for the Mid-Atlantic regions and Florida. His responsibilities included financial analysis, acquisitions, dispositions, financings and day-to-day asset management of the company’s real estate investments. Prior to joining Harbert’s U.S. Real Estate team, Craig worked for Regions Financial as Assistant Vice President in the National Real Estate Group. Craig began his real estate career with Harbert’s European Real Estate team in London as an analyst. To date, Craig has directed underwriting analysis, due diligence and transaction management on 1.0 million SF of office space and 5,000 multifamily units. Craig and his wife, Ann Bailey, have a son, Riley, and a daughter, Carlisle.
- BS in Forestry from Auburn University (2003)
- MBA from Vanderbilt University (2009)
- U.S. Real Estate – Harbert Management Corporation
- U.S. Real Estate – Regions Financial
- European Real Estate – Harbert Management Corporation
- Timber Industry – Baseline Forest Services
- Executive Committee and Board of Directors – Smile-A-Mile
- Advisory Board Member – Habitat for Humanity
- Avid fly fisherman and hunter
- Favorite Southern food – Low country crawfish and shrimp boil
- Favorite hunting season – Turkey season