Will is responsible for fundraising, property management and back office activities, including finance, accounting and investor reporting.
Will’s prior experience includes venture capital, investment banking, commercial contracting and real estate development. While working with Harbert Venture Partners, Will played an integral role in investing approximately $95 million in capital in healthcare and technology companies throughout the Southeastern United States. During his time with Sterne Agee’s and Morgan Stanley’s Investment Banking groups in New York, Will participated in over $2.0 billion in transaction volume. Will and his wife, Margaret, have two boys, Wade and Ruffin.
- BA in Economics from the University of Virginia (2005)
- MS in Finance from the University of Alabama (2008)
- MBA from the Kenan-Flagler School of Business (UNC) (2012) – Dean’s Scholar – Top 5%
- Venture Capital – Harbert Management Corporation
- Investment Banking – Morgan Stanley, Sterne Agee
- Commercial Contracting and Real Estate Development – Montgomery Martin Contractors
- Board of Directors – King’s Home
- Spending time outdoors – hunting, fishing and playing golf
- Will can’t sing, is an embarrassing dancer, but loves music